PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
PPE includes respirators and should be used for task that can cause inhalation of harmful materials to enter the body. When conducting respiratory protection safety, ensure that the equipment is fit-tested and the employee has undergone proper training before wearing one.
Our high quality and performance respirators work using electrostatic properties to attract and then to trap the tiniest of existing particles. Respirator is designed to protect against living organisms such as Virus, bacteria, fungi and also fine dust, fibers, aqueous mists, oil-based mists.
Microorganisms (Virus, bacteria, fungi) can be transmitted by various routes. Respiratory protection is needed to prevent infection with organisms which usually enter the body through inhalation (droplet/airborne).
Also, respiratory protection is crucial to reduce risk of airborne infections spreading when the people cough, sneeze or speak.
Our respirator product is closely face-fitting in order to make a seal. Additionally an adjustable nose clip is incorporated to prevent leakage and provide comfort.
The respirator must be put on and removed in a routine that minimizes the potential for cross contamination. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in sickness or death
The respirators are of a 4-layer construction, comprising two layers of high-quality spun bond material with a smooth surface finish which covers two layers of outstanding performance non woven special filter and melt blown filter material that is electrostatically charged. The electrostatic element attracts and then traps the tiniest of particulate whilst remaining easy to breathe through. The non-valve construction ensures that the wearer does not exhale potentially harmful organisms to others nearby. The product is skin friendly and allergy free.
Component parts of the Respirator:
The life of the respirator depends on the time of use, care and maintenance. Before use, do a thorough inspection of the product. If any part of the product is damaged, replace the entire product immediately. We recommend that respirator is kept in a suitable clean case or package when not in use. In every situation, the product must be replaced after a period of one shift (max 8 hours).
Cleaning and Disinfection:
Washing with alcohol, water and detergent will damage the respirator irreversibly.
Comfortable, super soft flexible powder free nitrile gloves provide added safety applications.
Designed with special nitrile formulation they feel and fit like latex and allow full range of motion and excellent flexibility to minimize stress and fatigue. They do not contain natural rubber latex and are excellent alternative for those suffering from Type I allergies.
- 100% latex free-made from durable, puncture resistant, protein and powder- free nitrile, eliminates the Type I allergic reaction associated with natural rubber latex
- Highly elastic and super soft
- Rolled rim to facilitate easy donning
- Designed to give a natural rubber-like feel
- Textured in finger tips for enhanced grip in all situations
- Food safe, suitable for handling fatty foods incl. cooking, olive and cod liver oil (Special Product)
- Protects against a wide variety of chemicals
- AQL 1.5, 2.5, 4.0 available
- Complies with EN 455 and EN 374
- Complies with ASTM D6319 (USA Related Product)
|Product type:||Only powder-free, non-sterile|
|Main material:||Synthetic nitrile rubber|
|Can choose Colour:||Blue, white, purple, pink, black|
|Exterior Features:||Ambidextrous, lip volume|
|Storage Conditions:||Shading, moisture, heat and ozone environment|
|Size and full-length:||XS, S, M, L and XL 240mm (≥230mm American Standard)|
|Leakage rating:||AQL1.5,2.5,4.0 optional|
|Shelf Life:||Usually 5 years|
- Easy and intuitive filter replacements, which work without the need to remove mask from face.
- Solution does not use an exhalation valve.
- An effective mechanical capture of particles.
- Flexibility of final application of the applied nanotextile filter element.
- Functionality comparable to existing structural solutions.
- The nanotextile filter element meets the requirements for this type of filter while offering as smaller working area comparison to existing solutions.
- Tightness at the borderline of the flexible part of the mask and face.
- Cohesiveness and tightness at the borderline of the flexible (facial) and the solid part of the mask.
- Tightness at the borderline of the solid part of the mask and the filter.
- Easy and intuitive filter replacement without the need to remove the mask from face.
- Acceptable difficulty of production of the flexible (facial) and the fixed (periphery-margin) part of the mask.
- Acceptable difficulty of filter production.
- The minimum normatively determined filter area in terms of breathability 150cm2.
- Solution not using an exhalation valve.
Application of the mask
The CM-6 protective mask together with a suitable filter or breathing apparatus protects user’s face, eyes and breathing organs against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) agents in form of gases, vapours and solid or liquid aerosols.
The mask was especially designed for protection of riot control units but is also ideal for protection of rescue teams, fire-fighters and for civil defence and industrial applications.
The mask fully meets requirements of the EN 136 (Class III) and EN 148-1 standards. The CM-6 protective mask is manufactured in one universal size. The construction of the sealing edge ensures perfect tightness to all face shapes and sizes of the adult population, except for extremely small faces.
Material of the facepiece enables to use the mask for long periods of time in any weather conditions.
The inhalation chambers for filter connection are fitted with the thread Rd 40x1/7” in accordance with EN 148-1 standard (NATO standard).
- Average weight: 560 g
- Effective field of vision: min. 70%
- Binocular field of vision: min. 80%
- Speech clarity: 95%
- Materials :
- Facepiece: bromine-butyl rubber, non-irritating
- Inner mask, other rubber components: natural rubber, non-irritating
- Visor: polycarbonate
- Plastic components: polyoximethylen, polyamid
- Speech diaphragm: PET
- Head harness: rubber-textile
- Filter connection thread: Rd 40 x 1/7"
- Breathing resistance:
- inhalation resistance at 30 l/min max. 25 Pa
- inhalation resistance at 95 l/min max. 80 Pa
- exhalation resistance at 30 l/min. max. 50 Pa
The RESPIRA respiratory half-mask is equipped with a circular filter, which is attached to the facepiece by a threaded joint. The design of the connection makes the replacement of the filter simple and intuitive, without having to remove the mask from the face. This roundthreaded system allows for very quick filter exchange using only one hand. This design feature results from users needs in an emergency situation, where the speed and simplicity of replacing the filter can have a significant impact on the level of protection provided and the user’s health. The seal itself at the interface between the facepiece of the half-mask and the filter is provided by a silicone sealing ring, this is anchored to the filter body. Thanks to its properties, this ring ensures a reliable seal throughout the lifespan of the mask,as it does not deform or lose elasticity. The circular filter itself is designed to suit a wide range of diferent filter materials. In terms of breathability the minimum norm of determined filter area is 150cm2 , this is safely met and can be greatly increased by increasing the density of the composition of the filter material. The filter pad is fixed in the filter using a special adhesive. This provides strength to the joint at the interface of the filter cartridge with the facepiece of the filter and also a perfect seal. The filters of the half-mask are equipped with a variety of filtering materials, as recommended for each type of environment at protection levels P1 to P3. The uniqueness of the RESPIRA filters is based on the
intentional non-use of an exhalation valve, and where the exhaled air pressure is used to regenerate the filter pad. This unique system extends the lifespan of the filter in the infected environment, because the exhaled air partially cleans the filter pad from entrapped particles.
This product, in combination with a half mask, meets the basic safety requirements of :
EN 1827+A1:2009 FM P3 R D,
EN 1827+A1:2009 FM P2 R D,
EN 1827+A1:2009 FM P1 R D
EN 143:2000/A1:2006 P3 R,
EN 143:2000/A1:2006 P2 R,
EN 143:2000/A1:2006 P1 R
and is marked with the CE1024 symbol